As Time Goes By
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Time Goes By

If you're here, you already know what it's about….

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-text-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

-text-                                  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm

I'm surprised Ilsa didn't insist on naming it something like Princess Sparkle or something equally awkward.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:01 pm

Psh, Chuck had it named when he came in. So that was dodging a bullet. But seriously, Vanessa... A puppy.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Well, don't you people on the Upper East Side have royal dog walkers or something like it?
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:08 pm

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they don't take them this young. Might get trampled. Also, we live on the top fucking floor. And Elmer is way too young to be any sort of potty trained.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:09 pm

I'm sure that you can use Elmer (HA!) as a valuable lesson on the importance of responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:26 pm

True. Walks in the park will hopefully get her talking to kids her own age. We tried preschool, you know? It didn't work because she would play with the kids for a few minutes and then try to go talk with the teachers.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:35 pm

The kid is too smart for her own good. That might not be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:39 pm

It's not. But I don't want a little Sherlock Holmes on my hands; way too brilliant with no social skills whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Hm. Sounds like her father. I take back what I said.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Except she's going to have her father completely wrapped around her pinky. Which makes her, like, a hundred times more dangerous than any supervillain known to mankind because he cannot say No to her if his life depends on it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:48 pm

You should take her to Disney World. My Dad took me when I was little. I had a blast.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:57 pm

The goodness of the Mouse might make her less prone to ruling the world with an iron fist?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:12 pm

I find a healty dose of the Mouse works rather well. it also might give her something to relate to her peers. I'm sure many of them have gone to Disney World.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Point taken. I'll have to ask Chuck about it. Let's see if he gets all worrisome and protective. It's cute when he does that. SO, my bullshit drama aside... How're you doing with your "this is how to rule a country" lessons?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Interesting. It's strange walking outside with Nate and there's fifteen hundred people trying to take our picture. Sometimes, I worry about Nate and how he's doing with all of it.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Sounds like high school on steroids. Fuck. Has he said anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Not a word. He's pretty good about it. Then again, Nate's not really one to express feelings.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:42 pm

True and he doesn't really admit when he's in over his head, does he? Maybe have your dad talk him? Guy talk?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:43 pm

You don't think that would be weird? Maybe Chuck would be better.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Truly better plan. And maybe they can get some closure with an incident I heard about involving a goldfish.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Gold fish incident? Oh, I have to hear about this one. Is this an in-person story or can you text me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

-text-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3