As Time Goes By
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Time Goes By

If you're here, you already know what it's about….

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-text-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

-text-                                  Empty
PostSubject: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Guess who has two thumbs and is going to be in NYC for a week... I'll give you a hint. She's texting you.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 pm

I'd be ridiculously excited if I weren't so goddamn tired.  When are you coming in?  I'll pick you up and we'll do some shit.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:59 pm

You'd better bring that adorable goddaughter of mine with you. I'll be in sometime next week. Dad has to finalize the plans. Are we going shoe shopping?
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Vanessa, when have we ever not gone shoe shopping? Yes, the rugrat will be with us and I swear to everything that is good in the world, if you buy her another flowered headband, I'm setting it on fire. In the store.

Also, is your dad coming with you?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:05 pm

No. Dad has business to attend to in Spain and won't be joining me. Nate is coming though. And we've already picked out an adorable headband. Don't worry, it doesn't have flowers. It has a big red bow! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:16 pm

I hate you sometimes. So very very much. How is Nate adapting, by the way? Language barrier, culture shock, fiance's a princess, etc.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:18 pm

He's doing pretty well. He is learning Spanish via ESPN. I have to admit, it's a pretty creative idea. And Dad and Nate have a weird bonding over soccer.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Well, Rosetta Stone doesn't really seem his style. I'm going to have to beg for his best "Goal!" yell, aren't I? And this gives him an excuse to watch ESPN all the time! How're you handling that?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:29 pm

There are parental blocks on ESPN. He and Dad can only watch it for 3 hours a day. I have to find some way to keep the TV free so I can keep up on my shows.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:44 pm

And watch the Princess rule. Bet they're still trying to figure out why the soccer shuts off after 3 hours. LOL Oh, when you get in, don't judge me on what Ilsa's wearing. She's starting school in September (oh my fucking GOD) and wanted a school uniform ASAP. -__-;;
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:48 pm

I see she's a chip off of neither block. Are we sure you weren't having an affair? And look on the bright side. At least she's not wearing ridiculous sweaters! It could always be worse my friend. It could always be worse.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:02 pm

I have burned a good 60% of those ugly ass sweaters and as soon as I find the rest of them, those will be gone too. No ugly sweaters and every once in a while, I can still con him into a pair of jeans. You'd think the 4 year old would be harder to dress than the full grown man...
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Live and learn. Live and learn. Have you talked to Clarissa lately? I haven't heard from her in ages.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Well if you were in New York more often... She's managing Jack and his band. Which is good because he needs serious managing on occasion. Unless you've heard more from her than that which, in that case, spill all.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:18 pm

I know that Nate said that Haley was doing a photoshoot for some band. Could we possibly be somehow involved?
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:20 pm

This answer depends on what you might say to Jack.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:20 pm

You know I would never say anything to Jack, especially if it puts him in an awkward position for our own amusement. It hurts me that you think so little of me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:23 pm

I don't think little of you at all. Of course we're in on it. You told me that Nate said Haley was doing professional photography. So when Clarissa mentioned that Jack needed photos for their album, I might have dropped a name. And a metric ton of backstory.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Good. I'd hate to see him end up with some roadie. You know what I miss? Heath Ledger and wine.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:31 pm

After shoe shopping. You, me, A Knight's Tale, and a bottle. Ilsa can spend some time with Daddy or come get indoctrinated early with grape juice.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 pm

No one could ever accuse you of not being Mother of the Year. We could always leave her with Nate.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:44 pm

To learn Spanish from ESPN? I have been trying to keep her away from Dora. Terrifying show, that.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:47 pm

I've never watched it. I always preferred Disney myself and even the crap they show on Disney is beginning to worry me. Hannah Montana anyone?
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Needs to be locked in a portapotty and set on fire. Ilsa won't watch her. My smart little darling changes the channel.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:54 pm

I'm glad that she's smarter than most children her age. What does she like anyway? I haven't seen her in almost a year (!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  Empty

Back to top Go down

-text-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next