As Time Goes By
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Time Goes By

If you're here, you already know what it's about….

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-text-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

-text-                                  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:07 pm

She likes books. She can't read them, mind you, but she loves flipping the pages. We're trying to get her to pick out little words so she can recognize them elsewhere. She loves when Chuck plays for her. Straight up, hardcore, loves it. And considering it was the only thing that would get her to sleep while she was teething, that's one we've known about for a while. Also, we showed her that one picture of you from the ball that was plastered everywhere in the news and now everything in a tiara is 'Nessa. Just FYI.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Aww. You guys should really come out to Spain again. Dad would love to see her and maybe he can teach her some Spanish. And don't worry, it won't be through Dora the Explorer.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:27 pm

That sounds amazing. And she would probably spend most of her time glued to your side or Nate's. Which means I'll have to spend time with your dad. Le sigh. The hardship.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Let's not forget that you're married and you have been for 4 years now (!!!) Also, my mother is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Yes but she doesn't like Nate. And your Dad likes Nate. And I like Nate. Ergo, I am a good replacement. Chuck won't mind. I think.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:30 pm

This conversation is going to a very weird place and I'm slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Fine. For your sake, I'll stop.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Thank you. My sanity can only take so much.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Really? I thought we maxed out that particular card a very long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:42 pm

We did. So, how about that Kurt Cobain?
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Dead and buried and still hotter than Courtney! So what else are you and the WASP going to do while you're on foreign soil? Go touristing? Ride subway trains for old times sake?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:24 pm

You know I hate it when you call him that. I'm not sure what we're going to do while we're here. I know Nate wants to have dinner with Haley one night, which means I can pry.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 pm

I couldn't help myself. You know about my impulse control issues. Don't worry. While we're soaking in the Heath-y goodness, we can come up with a good date idea for you and Nate.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:17 am

I know, I know. Old habits die hard. I don't know if I can think about Nate while watching Heath Ledger.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:20 am

So we'll pretend it's a date with Heath. Before he got all icky and corpsey.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:27 am

Too soon, Bri. Too soon. I'm still mourning his death.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:28 am

It's been almost 6 years. If I start making Titanic jokes, will those offend too? Wink
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:38 am

You can crack jokes about the Titanic and even the Holocaust but Ledger is off limits. I will never get over his death.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 am

Funny thing, neither will he. Ba dum tsh.

If I were to kill someone, would you help me hide the body?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:38 pm

I'm pretty sure that as a head of state, I get two free kills. who are we killing?
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Chuck. It'll be worth it, promise.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Uh oh. What did he do this time? Did he bring home a barskank?
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:56 pm

A puppy. For Ilsa. And I get that he doesn't want to deprive her of anything but it's a bulldog puppy, Vanessa... Out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Please tell me it has a hilarious name like Wrinkles or Winston. I will die.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Bass

Brianna Bass

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Elmer. It's a bit of an inside joke regarding ponies. And she loves it and it makes him happy too so it's not like I can grumble too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                                  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

-text-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next