As Time Goes By
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Time Goes By

If you're here, you already know what it's about….

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*text*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

*text*                 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:48 pm

"Well, I've never exactly been one to keep my ex's in the past.' She admitted. 'If you really want him in your life again, it's up to you. Don't think, just do what feels right." Serena told her friend before finishing off her latte.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Haley stuck out her tongue at her best friend. "I hate you and your John Lennon advice sometimes." She sighed and took another drink of her latte. "A part of me does but then a part of me thinks there's a reason why it didn't work out."
Back to top Go down
https://astimegoesbyroleplay.rpg-board.net
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:53 pm

"I'm sorry,' Serena laughed. 'Wise man that Lennon. Maybe there's a reason you crossed paths again? I mean how many photographers live in New York City? A hundred at least?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Haley considered this before speaking. "That's true but how many of them have the notoriety of being recommended by Lily Van Der Woodsen-Bass. I mean, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that she made me the hottest photographer in New York City."
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 pm

"I'm sure she'd be thrilled to hear about your reunion." Serena teased.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:00 pm

Haley laughed. "You'd better not tell her! If you do, she might stop sending all this business my way then who would go shopping with you?"
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:04 pm

"Don't worry, your little secret is safe with me." Serena winked. "What about Nate, does he know?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Haley shook her head. "No. I haven't really gotten a chance to email or call him. I don't think he really has an opinion one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:12 pm

"I forget how lucky you are sometimes. I always had either Eric or Chuck voicing their opinions, sometimes both. I kind of miss having them on my case now that I'm alone." Serena said. "But whatever you decide to do with ex-lover boy, you better tell me first. I don't want to find out via Gossip Girl. Eric told me she was back."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Haley groaned. "Did he tell you that I was the target of her first blast? It was about me shopping for a dress for the Jones/Howard wedding I'm the photographer at next week. She's really loosing her touch."
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:21 pm

"No kidding. Maybe we won't have much to worry about after all?" Serena's phone chimed. "Oh, great a text from my agent.' She said after reading the screen. "She wants to see me asap."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Haley sighed dramatically. "Well, I suppose then I have to let you go." She finished up her coffee then hugged her friend. "Don't be a stranger."
Back to top Go down
Serena van der Woodsen

Serena van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:27 pm

"Next week, I promise!" She said following their hug. "Text me if you need me." She added before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Haley smiled and nodded. "I will. And don't cause too much trouble!" She called after her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *text*    *text*                 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*text*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2