As Time Goes By
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Time Goes By

If you're here, you already know what it's about….

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so it begins….

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Torry

Jack Torry

And so it begins…. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:21 am

"I mean, if you want to," he says with a nod. "But I'd rather have you there to enjoy the show." He hopes his soft tone and wide smile are enough to say--without the words because sometimes, he's still very much a coward--that this is him asking her for coffee this time.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:35 am

Haley hesitated for a few seconds before nodding. "Alright. Just let me know what time the show is and I'll be there. Maybe if Nate and Vanessa are in town, they can tag along. I know Vanessa would love to see you."
Back to top Go down
https://astimegoesbyroleplay.rpg-board.net
Jack Torry

Jack Torry

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:39 am

"I've told her once or twice that I'd schedule a show just for her," he says with a shake of his head. "Ocean travelling and all. But she never says yes or no." He bites his lip for a moment before trying. Just... trying. "I mean, we've got a smaller bar scene thing we're doing next week. Nothing flashy. Nothing too painfully loud. Would... Would that work?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Haley thought for a second. She wanted to say yes but she wasn't sure what she was doing. Nate and Vanessa would be in town and she hadn't seen them in a while. Haley suddenly got and idea. She rummaged through her purse and pulled out a pen and paper before hastily scribbling something down. Haley then handed it to him. "Here's my number. Nate and Vanessa are coming into town and I'm planning on having dinner with them but I'm not sure what day. Text me at the beginning of next week and I may have a better idea of what's going on. If I can't make it, maybe we can grab coffee or something on a different day."
Back to top Go down
Jack Torry

Jack Torry

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 pm

He takes the paper with a smile, a warm sort of glow. "Will do." He wants to ask if he can text her before then. If he can reach out the way that he used to. But he knows it'll probably be too much, too soon and he doesn't want to ruin things right off of the bat. He just wants his friend back.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Haley smiled before looking at her watch. "I have to go. I'm supposed to meet Serena and Lily for lunch." She started to head out the door before turning around. "If you have some time before next week, I can make some time to get coffee…" She paused then finished quickly, "Only if you want to though."
Back to top Go down
Jack Torry

Jack Torry

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 pm

"It's always you and coffee isn't it," he asks with a laugh, bright and booming. "You know I always have time for you and coffee."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:08 pm

Again, Haley blushed. "Glad to hear it. I have to get going but send me a text and I'll clear my somewhat busy schedule." She gave him a small wave before heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jack Torry

Jack Torry

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:27 pm

The number is in his phone as fast as he can get it and he just sort of stares at the profile screen for an extra moment or two. Then Nicky throws an arm around his shoulder, wolf whistling and teasing, and Jack's left blushing, smiling, and chasing after a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins….   And so it begins…. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it begins….
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
As Time Goes By :: Six String Therapy-
Jump to: