As Time Goes By
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Time Goes By

If you're here, you already know what it's about….

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"If the king loves music, there is little wrong in the land". ~Mencius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlos Abran

Carlos Abran

"If the king loves music, there is little wrong in the land". ~Mencius Empty
PostSubject: "If the king loves music, there is little wrong in the land". ~Mencius   "If the king loves music, there is little wrong in the land". ~Mencius EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Full Name:
Carlos Antonin Juan Ferdinand Abran

Birthday:
January 18, 1954

Relationship status:
Married

About me:
My official name is His Royal Majesty Carlos Antonin Juan Ferdinand Abran but feel free to call me Carlos. I was given the great privilege of ruling Spain. I have a daughter named Vanessa who is one of the most brilliant people that I have ever known and I am confident that when I am gone, she will reign with the love and kindness that I have taught her.

Now to the things that really matter.

I am a huge football fan. In the years that I have been alive, I have missed eleven games. If I wasn't busy ruling a country, I would love to be a professional football player. I listen to all kinds of music and have come to enjoy even the music my daughter listens to. I read a lot. Stephen King is one of my favorite authors. I suppose that's all you need to know about me. I'm an open book so feel free to ask if you feel there is something you need to know.
Back to top Go down

"If the king loves music, there is little wrong in the land". ~Mencius
Page 1 of 1