As Time Goes By
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Time Goes By

If you're here, you already know what it's about….

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's like I wrote every note with my own fingers...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clarissa Fisher

Clarissa Fisher

It's like I wrote every note with my own fingers... Empty
PostSubject: It's like I wrote every note with my own fingers...   It's like I wrote every note with my own fingers... EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Name: Clarissa Anne Fisher

Birthday:
Aug, 13

Relationship Status
Single

Interests
Hanging out with Bri and Patrick, old movies, music, painting, anything goes really. Oh, I like art too. Any form of art grabs my attention

Activities
Listening to Music, Reading, Painting.

Favorite Books
The Sound and the Fury, The Catcher in the Rye, Anything Robert Frost

Favorite Music
The Sex Pistols, The Orion Experience, Carolina Liar, Shiny Toy Guns, Jimmy Eat World, All Time Low, NeverShoutNever!, Paramore, Asteroid Galaxy Tour, Boys Like Girls, The Cardigans, Placebo, Cobra Starship, Muse, Usher, Within Temptation, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Elvis Costello, The Killers, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cranberries, Oasis, Mindless Self Indulgence, Motion City Soundtrack, The Smiths, The Gin Blossoms, Soul Asylum, Lostprophets, Cage the Elephant, The Orion Experience, Lady Antebellum

Favorite Movies
Sid and Nancy, The Filth and the Fury, Walk the Line, Casablanca, 10 Things I Hate About You, Across the Universe, Casanova, The Brothers Grimm, I'm Not Here, The Order, Any horror movie really

Favorite TV Show
Don't bother with it. There's nothing worth watching

Favorite Quotes
"I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me."
~Humphrey Bogart

"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison
About me
I'm originally from New York, but I moved to Atwood, Tennessee after my dad died. Now, I manage a band. One of the members just happens to be one of my best friends from high school.
Back to top Go down

It's like I wrote every note with my own fingers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
As Time Goes By :: The Mixed Tape-
Jump to: