As Time Goes By
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Time Goes By

If you're here, you already know what it's about….

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subject: One Lonely Cousin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

Subject: One Lonely Cousin Empty
PostSubject: Subject: One Lonely Cousin   Subject: One Lonely Cousin EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:57 pm

To: Archiballer@gmail.com

Okay, I'm writing this because you yelled at me for not keeping in contact. So, here I am, keeping in contact. Everything's been a little crazy here in NYC. I've done a lot of fashion shoots and things like that. Nothing major and it's all pretty boring. Lily has been wonderful in hooking me up with clients. How's Spain? I'm going to try and get out there in the next few weeks but I have a few weddings that I'm booked to be the photographer. Sometimes I wonder whether these people actually like my work or whether they're just hiring me because Lily Van Der Woodsen tells them to. Anyway, I hope all is well with you and Vanessa. I miss you two! Come here and see me sometime!

Love,
Haley <3
Back to top Go down
https://astimegoesbyroleplay.rpg-board.net
Nathaniel Archibald

Nathaniel Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Subject: One Lonely Cousin   Subject: One Lonely Cousin EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Haley Archibald wrote:
To: Archiballer@gmail.com

Okay, I'm writing this because you yelled at me for not keeping in contact. So, here I am, keeping in contact. Everything's been a little crazy here in NYC. I've done a lot of fashion shoots and things like that. Nothing major and it's all pretty boring. Lily has been wonderful in hooking me up with clients. How's Spain? I'm going to try and get out there in the next few weeks but I have a few weddings that I'm booked to be the photographer. Sometimes I wonder whether these people actually like my work or whether they're just hiring me because Lily Van Der Woodsen tells them to. Anyway, I hope all is well with you and Vanessa. I miss you two! Come here and see me sometime!

Love,
Haley <3

To: Cameragirl1865@ gmail.com

RE: One Lonely Cousin

how is it crazy & boring at the same time?  scratch that.  it's nyc.  everything's crazy all the time.  vanessa's showed me some of your work; totally not torn out of the mags and kept in a folder by my desk.  not a chance.  lily may be your hook up but your the one blowing htem away, haley.

spain is pretty awesome.  watching soccer matches with vanessa's dad is something else...  you'd love it over here with all of the architecture and nature.  you have 2 come over for like a month.  or you know forever.

oh yeah!  and vanessa and i r coming over for a week, btw.  see you when we get there!

LOL
nate
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Subject: One Lonely Cousin   Subject: One Lonely Cousin EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:28 pm

To: archiballer@gmail.com

RE: RE: One Lonely Cousin

Are you serious?? That's awesome!! I can't wait to see you guys! And I'm definitely trying to get out there. I'm booked solid for the next few weeks. Blah. And Nate, that's borderline creepy. Please don't ever admit that aloud again. Anyway, let me know when you're in town. I'm headed off to a band's photoshoot. Here's hoping they'll at least be sober enough for me to get a few decent shots.

Love you lots!
Hales
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Archibald

Nathaniel Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Subject: One Lonely Cousin   Subject: One Lonely Cousin EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:43 pm

RE: RE: RE: One Lonely Cousin

it's not creepy. it's being proud of my cousin. i'll text you when we get in and we might just drag you back with us. have your passport on you at all times.

you should know better. bands are never sober.

love
nate
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Subject: One Lonely Cousin   Subject: One Lonely Cousin EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:46 pm

RE: RE: RE: RE: One Lonely Cousin

Silly me. Sober bands are for VH1 reunion tours. Speaking of which, I have to run. The last thing I want is to be late for the borderline alcoholics. (Is it sad that I don't even know the band name??)

Love ya!
Hales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subject: One Lonely Cousin   Subject: One Lonely Cousin Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
As Time Goes By :: Sports Center-